CURRENT JOBS & CAREERS AT DOUBLE A
Doublea paper factory is a dynamic company. Most of our employees are enthusiastic and well-trained professionals, security officers, supervised by a responsible management with years of competent experience in all trades of the business. Would you like to be part of this growing community with Rossukthai Papers Co., LTD? Then join in our dynamic workforce today!
NB: Be keenly noted that we assist in the processing of work permit (visa sponsorship) for any competent foreign applicant(s) from beginning of process till you travel from home and joint the workforce here in Thailand and our salary(s) are equally attractive mostly for personnel’s with at least 3 years experience.
Doublea paper factory is glad to inform you of the current new jobs openings matching your job searching criteria which are as below:
Job Tittle: Regional Sales Manager
Job Location: Thailand
Salary: Will be discussed once communication is initiated.
Our distribution company’s leadership team needs a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to lead our domestic sales department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Sales Associates, most of whom have worked for the company for 5+ years. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
>>RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
• Monitor the program on 500+ accounts across all domestic sales channels and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
• Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
• Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors.
>>QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• 10+ years’ B2B sales experience
• 4+ years in leadership sales position
• Track record of superior performance metrics
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong decision-making abilities
• Able to travel up to two weeks per month
• Familiarity with CRM software